Christmas Is Coming

I know it is only September but Christmas is approaching very soon and its the busiest time of the year for me. There is a lot of pressure during this time to ensure I don't disappoint anyone. This year I will opening a order book and once it is booked up places will be very limited. If you are thinking about one of my portraits to give as a gift for Christmas or anytime between now Christmas place email me as soon as possible so there is no disappointment. 


New Card Design (Christmas 2017)

Specially for Christmas I will releasing packages where you can save a little bit of money and have more for your money. These will include a mix of portraits, cards, mugs, prints and much more, there will definitely be one that suits you. These will be released in the next few weeks and will be on my Etsy and on this site with prices and full details about each package. I am also planning some Christmas products ranging from Baubles, Cards and much more. I am hoping to have everything released new week ready to order. 

Enough about Christmas now, I am in the process of designing new products with new designs and new paintings. If you have ant suggestions of what I can paint or what you would like to see in the future then please leave a comment your feedback is welcome at any time. I have put any update of some cushions that I have been thinking about making but also have an idea for fabric to be made with my paintings on so you can create your own home furnishings. I have place a GIF of four designs I have come up with so far.


I am still finding the right company to print these for me as I am unable to print them myself at this present time. If you are a company able to print this or know of one that could then I would love to hear from you. 



Comments

About Me

Clair Isaac

My name is Clair Isaac and I am 20 years old. I have been painting animals since 2013 but only set up a part time business in 2016. I love animals and love painting so being able to combine the two is amazing! I live in rural Mid Wales with my Parents and my brother where I lived all my life. I have one dog who is a all white sheepdog with a tiny bit of black on her who is a family pet and has been for 13 years. I also have a gorgeous cat who is a Tortoiseshell Cat who I have had for 4 years.

I started painting dogs first during my A Levels and drawing sheep later on, this is where my love for drawing and painting animals came from. Since completing my A Levels I then went to complete a Foundation Diploma in Art and Design where I tried lots of new styles and techniques but still wanted to draw and paint animals, this is where I discovered I wanted to take this love further so I created my Facebook page while still in college and then later on in 2016 created a small website. My ultimate dream is to be able to do this full time and be able to live off my art and be my own boss. I take commissions for pet portraits in a range of products as well as creating my own paintings of farm animals and wildlife.

♥ Thank You for reading and I hope you enjoy looking through my work. ♥

Popular Posts