Lots of new things!!

Recently I have been busy working on lots of new designs and products for my new gift and homeware range as well as updating my pet portrait range! Many haven't been revealed yet or completed but it won't be long until they are all done and ready for sale!



First of all I have been playing around on Photoshop and created some geometric type photos. These take a while to do but I am really impressed with how they turned out. You can see on the right is the first one I did of a Huskey. I am thinking about adding this to my pet portrait range as something a little more modern for different styles. Before even thinking about adding them I would need a lot more practice as well as my own printer to make good standard prints of the work. If you think you would be interested in these then please leave feedback in the comments below, would love to know what everyone thinks of them. 




I have added something for the Homeware range as well as the pet portrait range, so a bit of both. It is a wall hanging. These were released for sale on the 6th April and have been incredibly popular so far with only one bred being finalised so far which is a Springer Spaniel. These are made from MDF and Acrylic paint. There is more details in the Homeware section of my website. More breeds are underway like Jack Russell, Border Collies and many more. If you have any ideas of what breeds I could add to this range then please comment below. 



I have loads more coasters, bags and cushions coming very soon! I have finalised one cushion design and drafted more bags and coasters. I have included more cows, giraffes, dogs and much more into these and I am excited to share these all with you. I have one ready to share which isn't for sale just yet! This is a Flamingo cushion which is similar and inspired by the bags I have for sale. Once printed and tested it may look different to the photo here but will have the same concept, more details to come. Plans for a giraffe range are underway with some original paintings, coaster sets and bags, more details for this will be announced very soon. I am currently working more onto make sets of farm animals where there will be mixed animals like cows, sheep, chickens and pigs as well as full sets of one animal so there will be lots to chose from, these will be released all together. The graphic designs may start to appear as products and not just paintings giving even more choice and styles. 

This year I will hopefully be attending shows around Mid-Wales and Shropshire. More details to come once I get back successful applications.




Comments

About Me

Clair Isaac

My name is Clair Isaac and I am 20 years old. I have been painting animals since 2013 but only set up a part time business in 2016. I love animals and love painting so being able to combine the two is amazing! I live in rural Mid Wales with my Parents and my brother where I lived all my life. I have one dog who is a all white sheepdog with a tiny bit of black on her who is a family pet and has been for 13 years. I also have a gorgeous cat who is a Tortoiseshell Cat who I have had for 4 years.

I started painting dogs first during my A Levels and drawing sheep later on, this is where my love for drawing and painting animals came from. Since completing my A Levels I then went to complete a Foundation Diploma in Art and Design where I tried lots of new styles and techniques but still wanted to draw and paint animals, this is where I discovered I wanted to take this love further so I created my Facebook page while still in college and then later on in 2016 created a small website. My ultimate dream is to be able to do this full time and be able to live off my art and be my own boss. I take commissions for pet portraits in a range of products as well as creating my own paintings of farm animals and wildlife.

♥ Thank You for reading and I hope you enjoy looking through my work. ♥

Popular Posts